The CQN Development Curved MonoTracks is a “modular curved track system concept” based on 4 bent tubes joined by removable sleepers.
The 4 different diameters fit together thanks to the specific regular curved sleepers (620mm) allowing to setup 3 different sizes of curved tracks.
The Curved MonoTrack pipes are joined together by the specific “self alignment connector” providing a height precision track alignment and smooth connection.
MonoSrack Curved Tubes are designed to hold sleepers with 4 simple fixing processes: mounted, locked, fixed or screwed.
The assembly of the CQN Development Curved MonoTracks is achieved very fast and adapted to any shot.
4 Ways of fixing the Curved MonoTracks sleepers
Mounted: The sleepers are simply mounted, the tube are held in position and the standard dolly width is fixed
Locked: A spring locks the sleepers to the Curved MonoTrack tube and allows the assembly to be carried.
Fixed: The locked sleepers are fixed onto the Curved MonoTrack tubes. The tensioning devices can be mounted
Screwed down: When using heavy loads (cranes…) the sleepers can be screwed tightly to hard mount the track.
Curved MonoTracks Diameters
- D5 / Rayon 3,24m – Product Ref: CRA300
- D6 / Rayon 3,86m – Product Ref: CRA301
- D7 / Rayon 4,48m – Product Ref: CRA302
- D8 / Rayon 5,10m – Product Ref: CRA303
Tilting Starter Ramp
- 2 x Tilting Starter Ramp Short – Product Ref: PRA260
- 2 x Tilting Starter Ramp Long – Product Ref: PRA270
Curved MonoTrack to Tracks Adapters
- MonoTrack to Tracks Adapter (male & female) – Product Ref: PRA550