Annular “front” light for professional cameras.
The RingLite is a 31.7 cm Rd. camera light using a set of 3 interchangeable LED’s Bulbs to provide a complete and accurate color temperature range.
The Ringlite fit with all popular film/video lenses (sphericals as anamorphics).
3 Interchangeables LED’s Bulbs and 2 Diffusion’s Rings fits the RingLite frame
Interchangeable LED’s Bulbs
3 LED’s Bulbs can be use with the RingLite
- Tungsten, using 240 LED’s 3200°K
- Daylight, using 240 LED’s 5600°K
- Hybrid, using a mix of 120 LED’s 3200°K & 120 LED’s 5600°K, allowing to provide any color temp. between 3200°K to 5600°K.
LED’s Bulbs fits the Ring Lite frame Using Velcro
The RingLite Frame
The RingLite Frame allows to collect the Led’s Bulbs & Diffusions Rings with standard camera & lenses supports.
- Thanks to the Adapter Plate the RingLite Frame fit on camera rods systems (15 &19mm)
- The RingLite Frame fits on the Arri LMB25 mate Box (Basic module – K2.66177.0) Offering filter’s use and “Clip On” mount.
All the LED’s Bulbs are divided in 4 x 90° segments. Each lighting segments can be individually switched On/Off, allowing to control the light blackout around the lens.
“NEW” Specific light control
Wired / Wireless / Wireless DMX Control
- Local control on intensity with Tungsten, Daylite & Hybrid LED’s Bulbs
- Local control on color temp. with Hybrid LED’s Bulb
- Link to the Wired mode diagram
- Wireless control on intensity with Tungsten, Daylite & Hybrid LED’s Bulbs
- Wireless control on color temp. with Hybrid LED’s Bulb
- Link to the Wireless mode diagram
Wireless DMX Control:
- DMX Wireless control on intensity with Tungsten, Daylite & Hybrid LED’s Bulbs
- DMX Wireless control on color temp. with Hybrid LED’s Bulb
- Link to the Wireless DMX Mode diagram